Automatic rotor spinning machine
Autocoro 11 is the fourth generation of the Autocoro automatic rotor spinning machine with individual drive technology successfully established in the market by the innovation leader, Saurer.
E³: our product promises
With our customers’ needs always top of mind, the E³ principle forms the basis of our design philosophy. Our passion for textile machinery drives us to manufacture innovative products that add value to our clients’ businesses.
With the transformation of the textile industry for the Circular Economy, the processing of sustainable fibres is another important focus point in our developments.
- Up to 10% energy saving compared to previous Autocoro generation
- Synchropiecing 60 for higher efficiency
- Recycling Xtreme rX for more productive recycled fibre processing
- Three-chamber system for better sorting and reuse of fibres
- Patented interval cleaning of rotors for cleaner rotors and better yarn
- Up to 6 lots simultaneously for more flexibility
- New patented rX yarn guide drive for extended maintenance intervals
- LED visualisation of machine status for intuitive operator guidance
- Bar code guided tube control for higher package quality
- Intuitive DCU setting for higher efficiency
The new Autocoro 11 clears the way for even more sustainable spinning. Highly productive and resource-saving, thanks to new digital solutions and even more sophisticated automation.
- Saves up to 10% on energy
- Recycling Xtreme edition for more productivity and longer cleaning intervals
- Better sorting of recyclable waste – better reuse of fibres
- Faster ramp-up and piecing capacity increased by 65%
- Bar-coded tube control
- LED operator guidance for more efficient spinning
- Up to 6 lots simultaneously
Impressions of the new Autocoro 11
Sustainable spinning with Recycling Xtreme
New DCU for more productivity
New spin box SE 21
Schlafhorst Systems rotor spinning
Schlafhorst Systems offer the highest versatility in the market. Whether an application requires the uniqueness and productivity of air spinning or the smart flexibility of rotor spinning, we have the right solution for you.
Here you will find further information – for example application reports, customer success stories and interviews – about the above product.
A Turkish specialist in rotor-spun recycled yarn is growing their business with Autocoro.
With a single program, you can now manage your Saurer machines. Senses bundles and analyzes production, quality and performance data. Secure and from everywhere.
Strong and reliable life-cycle partnership.
Unique smart solutions to increase the benefit to the customer.
Notable performance and sustainability throughout the machine lifetime.
We keep you competitive.