After Sales and Service, Saurer Spinning Solutions (Schlafhorst Systems and Zinser Systems)
A better future always starts with us. Sometimes it’s down to the clothes we wear or the textiles around us.
Sustainably produced textiles are the key to that better future.
As a result, Saurer has been developing its textile machinery for years based on the strict requirements of our E³ product promise: Energy, Economics, Ergonomics. We add value for you with our innovative products.
Saurer’s backs this promise throughout the machines’ entire service lives.
A life-cycle partnership for your spinning mills.
Original parts – Be competitive.
Multiple patents. Exclusive. For outstanding productivity and yarn quality.
- Our proven brand-name consumable parts:
- Belcoro spinning components for Autocoro
- Value Line spinning components for BD
- Belairo spinning components for Autoairo
- Texparts for Zinser Systems
- Order parts easily online at Secos e-shop. With real-time information on availability and lead time
- Many parts are available directly in our local warehouses. Talk to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates and Upgrades
Let us boost your productivity and improve your spinning mill’s performance. Keep your machinery up-to-date with modifications, retrofit solutions and software updates.
- Energy saving and energy monitoring:
Reduce annual electricity costs
- Increase flexibility: Ready for virtually all fashion trends
- See the full picture with our tool for data analysing: Senses
- Optimised use of raw materials and recycled fibres
- Ask us: email@example.com
Personal contact is important, but digital is sometimes as good as face-to-face. We can help you. Anywhere. At any time. 24/7.
- Online consulting from our Customer Service Centres firstname.lastname@example.org and Customer Technology Centres email@example.com
- Secos – Saurer Customer Portal with original parts, e-shop and digital documents (machine manuals, spare parts catalogues)
- Senses Elements support you with the processes in your spinning mill
- Saurer Academy with many digital training services
- Useful apps, e.g. Saurer Textile Calculator App
Advice on textile technology and textile laboratory – Optimise.
You can have your materials spun to your specific requirements in our Customer Technology Centres around the world – while you watch the process live.
- Fibre and material tests
- Spinning tests
- Advice on textile technology for sustainable production, standards compliance, e.g. GOTS, recycling, etc.
- Support in implementing the latest fashion trends
- Textile laboratory. Ask for our price list: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our Textile technology expertise: Introducing our textile laboratory.
Preventive maintenance services
We protect your machines. For maximum efficiency, top yarn quality and productivity throughout a machine’s entire lifetime.
- Health Checks: Service checks of your Saurer machines for wear and possible defects
- Corolab Service for Autocoro and BD machines: All-round electronic service for your cleaner (calibration, testing and configuration of all parameters, software updates, training)
- Frequency Inverter Service: Professional functional diagnostics with proprietary Saurer intelligent early warning system. Protects against overloading and extends the service life
- Choose between cost-saving service agreements and individual inspections as required: email@example.com
On-site service: Our Customer Service Centres
Benefit from our global network of Customer Service Centres. There is one near you, too. Rapid. On-site.
- Function checks with proprietary Saurer diagnostic tools
- Preventive maintenance services
- Repair service
- Pool service for used, refurbished electronic components with a manufacturer’s guarantee
- Expert local contacts in your national language